Silla University Busan Studies Center Service Terms and Conditions
Chapter 1: General Provisions
Article 1 [Purpose)
1. This Agreement shall be governed by the terms and conditions of use of the homepage http://busanstudy.org service (hereinafter referred to as the "Service"), the homepage service provided by the Silla University Vocational Theological Center And other necessary matters.
Article 2 (Effect and Modification of Terms)
1. The terms of this Agreement shall become effective upon posting on the Service screen or otherwise notifying the Member.
2. The Center for Vedic Studies may amend these regulations, and the amended regulations shall become effective by notifying them in the same manner as in Paragraph 1 above.
Article 3 (Rule of Terms)
Article 4 (Definition of terms)
1. Definitions of terms used in this regulation are as follows.
1) Member: A person who has signed a service use contract with the Center for Seminary Studies
2) ID: A combination of letters or numbers approved by the member and selected by the member for member identification and member service use.
3) E-mail: Member's Internet mail account
4) Password: Confirm that the member is a member that matches the ID (ID) of the member, and in order to protect the confidentiality of the member,
5) Operator: A person selected by the Center for Seminary Studies for overall management and smooth operation of the service.
6) Termination: Abolishment of the use agreement after the opening of the service or the center
Chapter 2 Membership and Service Usage
Article 1 (Establishment of Use Agreement)
1. The contract of use shall be established with the consent of the use of the subordinate center and the contents of the user's terms and conditions for the use of the user.
2. Applicants wishing to use the service by subscribing to a member must provide personal information requested by the Center for Adult Theology.
3. The Center for Seminary Studies may not accept the application for the use of the following services.
1) When applying for self-employment under 14 years old
2) If the name is not a real name
3) In case of application using the name of another person
4) In case of applying for false information,
5) If you applied for the purpose of hindering social well-being or morals
6) In the case that the application requirements set by the other department of the theology are not fulfilled
Article 2 (Change of Agreement)
1. Members must make an online correction immediately if any changes are made to the application.
Chapter 3 Service Use
Article 1 (Service use time)
1. The use of the service is subject to the principle of 24 hours a day, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, unless there is a special obstacle to the work or technology of the seminary center. However, it is not the day or the time set by the seminary center in need of periodical inspection, homepage upgrade.
2. The Center of Vedicology can divide the service into a certain range and separately set the available time for each range, and the contents are announced in advance.
Article 2 (Obligations for Member ID, Email and Password Management)
Article 4 (Member's post)
1. The Center for Vocational Theology may delete the contents of a service posted or registered by a member without prior notice in the event that the contents fall within any of the following categories:
1) In the case of content that defamates another member or a third party by defamation or slander.
2) In case of violation of public order and morality
3) If the content is found to be related to criminal activity
4) In case of infringement of copyright or other rights of third party
5) If the publication period prescribed by the Center for Seminary Studies has been exceeded
6) If the contents of the advertisement related to the subject of the bulletin board are described
7) If it is judged to be in violation of related laws and regulations
Article 5 (Copyright and Use Rights of the Post)
1. The right to the materials posted on the service is as follows.
1) The rights and responsibilities of the post are reserved by the publisher, and the epistemology center has a license for each post.
2) Members may not commercially use material posted on the service, such as processing or selling information obtained from the service. However, if you wish to use it for non-commercial purposes, you can use it with the consent of the Center for Admissions.
Article 6 (Suspension of Service)
1. The Center for Vocational Theology may suspend the delivery of services if any of the following are true:
1) When it is inevitable due to construction work, etc.
2) When a telecommunications carrier specified in the Telecommunication Business Law has suspended telecommunication services
2. The Center for Vedic Studies may limit or suspend all or part of the Services in the event of a national emergency, interruption of service, interruption of service facilities,
Chapter 4 Liability
Article 1 Duties of the Vedic Center
1. The Center for Vedic Studies will make available the service on the date of the service start date on which the user applies, unless there are special circumstances.
2. The Center for Vedic Studies is obligated to provide services continuously and reliably as stipulated in these Terms and Conditions.
3. The Center for Vedic Studies will not disclose or distribute any member's personal information to third parties without their consent. However, if there is a request by the state agency under the provisions of the law such as the Basic Act on Telecommunications and there is a criminal investigation purpose, a request by the Information Communication Ethics Committee, or a request made by other related laws and regulations, It does not.
Article 2 Membership Obligations
1. Members must not engage in any of the following acts when using the Service.
1) Misuse of other members' e-mail
2) Reproducing the information obtained from the service for purposes other than membership use without prior consent of the Center for Vedic Studies, or using it for publishing, broadcasting, or providing it to a third party
3) Acts that infringe copyright or other rights of third parties
4) Distribution of information, sentences, figures, etc. that violate public order and morals and customs to others
5) Acts that are objectively judged to be connected with crime
6) Acts that violate other relevant laws and regulations
2. Members must comply with the provisions of this regulation and instructions for using the service or cautions.
3. Members shall observe the restrictions of use posted by the Center of Admissions or notified separately.
4. The Member shall not be able to conduct business activities without the prior consent of the Vedic Center and shall not be held responsible for the results of his / her business activities and the results of his / .
Chapter 5 Termination of Contract and Use of Service Restrictions
Article 1 (Termination of Contract and Restriction on Use of Service)
1. If a member wishes to terminate the contract, the member may apply for termination to the Center for Seminary through the online website. In this case, the Center for Seminary will immediately terminate the contract.
2. The Center for Vedic Studies may suspend the use of the service or terminate the use of the service without prior notice if the member has performed any of the following acts:
1) When the service ID, e-mail and password of another person are stolen
2) If you intentionally disturbed the operation of the service.
3) If your name is not a real name
4) In case of deliberate dissemination of contents that are impeded by public order and morals
5) When a member plans or implements the use of the service for the purpose of hindering national interest or social public interest
6) If you have done something that damages the reputation of others or causes disadvantage
Article 2 (Use Restriction and Release Procedures)
1. The Center for Vedic Studies will notify the user or his / her proxy by e-mail or other means if he / she intends to restrict the use of the service in accordance with the provisions of Article 1. Provided, however, that this shall not apply if the Center for Adjunct Theology admits that it is necessary to suspend its use urgently.
2. The Center of Vedicology shall not be held liable for any obstacle to the use of the service by reason of the member's responsibility.
3. The Center for Vedic Studies shall not be liable for any damages arising out of the use of the services or the profit or loss expected from the use of the service by members.
4. The Center for Vedic Studies shall not be held liable for the contents of the information, materials, facts, credibility, or accuracy posted by the member in the service.
Article 3 (Competent Court)
1. If a lawsuit is filed against a dispute arising from the use of the service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the Seminary Center shall be the court of competent jurisdiction.
(Effective Date) This Agreement will be effective from August 1, 2017.
Silla University Busan Studies Center